Vacancy: "SENIOR IT VALIDATION COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT"
Rescop is looking
• Professional level of verbal and writing skills (English and preferably the language of the country of assignment)
• Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Life Sciences or comparable
• Knowledge of regulations, quality standards and a GxP mindset
• A minimum of 8 years of experience with compliance, in life science industry or an industry with a comparable high regulatory level, is required
• Competent in MS Office products and experience with Quality Systems
• Provides strategic advice to the client with consideration of the industries regulations and requirements
• Provides the client with strategic advice on organizational design
• Performs GxP audits, compliance assessments of information systems, integrated manufacturing systems and IT infrastructures per the GAMP 5 approach
• Identifies development opportunities in regards of the Computerized System Validation
• Leads and if necessary conducts operational support in regards of the Computerized System Validation
• Demonstrates senior leadership skills and performs interim management, coordination and/or delegation related to work scope
• Carries out in debt training in activities or procedures as related to critical project, planning and high priority activities
• Possesses over excellent time management & leadership skills related critical projects and high priority activities
Rescop offers a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.
Are you interested in joining our team and are you available on short notice? Please email your Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.