Vacancy: "HR Manager"
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resource Management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required in a related position, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong oral and writing skills in English and Dutch.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office.
- The employee should be able to travel upon request of the company and should be in the possession of a drivers license (car).
- Experience in leadership gathering strategic information is a must.
- Manages the overall HR admin from the Rescop Headquarters.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Human Resouces activities.
- Supports the Board and MT in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Develops and builds a high performance culture.
- Identifies needs for team building/team effectiveness sessions, problem solving discussions and employee focus groups and facilitates when necessary.
- Recruits top talent for selected functions.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes to help ensure success.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to address risks.
- Acts as a local point of contact for the employees and managers in the business on human resource related issues.
- Excellent example/role model, leads by example by showing strong leadership skills.
Rescop offers a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.
Are you interested in joining our team and are you available on short notice? Please email your Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.