Laboratory Information Management System (RC-LIMS)
Objective of the Laboratory Information Management System (RC-LIMS)
As a laboratory you manage data, monitor progresses, set KPIs for laboratory management and at the same time you would like to have interfaces with other software applications for your laboratory processing phases.
The Rescop Laboratory Information Management System controls, supports and manages the entire sample life cycle, in accordance with GxP regulations.
Main functionalities of the Laboratory Information Management System (RC-LIMS)
- Sample life-cycle management: from sample registration to approval
- Analysis Request
- Laboratory reception
- Samples labelling
- Results data entry (manual and automatic through instruments connection)
- Results Approval and Distribution
- Sample Approval
- Sample status monitoring
- Monitoring the analysis progress using Sample status
- Reports:CoA (Certificate Of Analysis, KPIs, invoices ...
- Laboratory resources management
- Instruments & Utilities: calibration + maintenance
- Reagents and consumables: storage, stock and limit date management
- Laboratory technicians training and analytical authorization
- Interfaces with other software applications:
- ELN (RC-ELN)
- Quality Management System (RC-QMS)
- Document Management System (RC-DMS for SOPs management)
- Accounting software
- Clinical studies
- Purchasing software
Regulatory constraints and traceability
Benefits of the Laboratory Information Management System (RC-LIMS)
The communication between your laboratory and customers (external and internal) will be improved through for example a quick transfer or results and conclusions. Also the global cost (analysis cost) is minimised for a QC Laboratory in Production environment.
There is a level of respect for Quality Assurance rules. The Rescop Laboratory Information Management System enables a better connectivity. Efficiency and productivity within your laboratory will increase. Maintain real Laboratory Resource Management through reliability of the equipment, no consumables are out of stock and you will have motivated technicians.
Compared to existing LIMS solutions, the Rescop Laboratory Information Management System has a low cost of ownership. You will have easy access to your data and also the validation effort is minor because configuration reflects exactly the URS.
Laboratory Information Management System
Request a free demonstration of the Laboratory Information Management System