Quality Management Suite (RC-QMS)
Our quality management suite RC-QMS forms a comprehensive solution for quality and compliance management within GxP regulated industries. It contains products for all key quality management processes, and these products have been designed in such a way that they integrate seamlessly with each other, to enable an efficient and fully paperless quality management system.
General quality management solutions are available for core quality processes such as document management, deviation and CAPA handling, compliant and CAPA handling, change management and training management. These are all end to end solutions for creation, review and approval of GxP regulated quality records.
Objective of the Quality Suite
To control, support and integrate all processes required for establishing and maintaining GxP compliance of pharmaceutical processes and supporting systems.
Main functionality of the Quality Suite
RC-QMS integrates and comprises all our other products in order to provide an enterprise solution for GxP compliance. These products include:
- RC-DMS; Document Management System
- RC-Deviation; Deviation and CAPA System
- RC-Change; Change Management
- RC-Training; Training Management
- RC-SLM; System Lifecycle Management
- RC-VLM; Validation Lifecycle Management
- RC-Logbook; System Management and Electronic Logbook
- RC-ELN; Electronic Laboratory Notebook
- RC-PQR; Product Quality Review
- RC-CRT; The batch certificate generation process (RC-Certificate)
- RC-Audit; Audit Management System
- Permanent inspection readiness
- Efficient compliance processes
- Paperless compliance
Quality Management Software Mobile App
One of the latest additions to the System Lifecycle Management module is the Quality Management Software Mobile App.