Audit Management System (RC-Audit)
Objective of the Audit Management System (RC-Audit)
Audits are being executed at a regular basis. To manage the audits according to the quality standards, you need to track all audit activities within your organization using an Audit Management System.
The Rescop Audit Management System enables the planning of audits, execution and storage of audit reports and managing of the follow up of CAPA activities, in accordance with GxP regulations.
Main functionalities of the Audit Management System (RC-Audit)
- Scheduling and registration of audits to be executed
- Automatic announcement by email of planned audits
- Creation and maintenance of audit report content and generation of .pdf versions
- Content creation by either uploading of documents with common file types or based on templates
- Storage, review and approval of audit reports
- Publish and search for audit reports
- Configure audit reports (sub)types and corresponding review and approval workflows
- Configurable roles and rights
- User interface depending on roles and rights
- Version Management
- Scheduling and trigger of audit observations
- Integration with RC-CAPA for managing corrective and preventive actions related to audit observations
- Possibility to print authentic copies
- Management Reporting
Benefits of the Audit Management System (RC-Audit)
The Rescop Audit Management System provides GxP compliant document management with a standardized and efficient audit workflow. The system enables a centrally and readily retrievable audit plan and report.
Audit Management System
Request a free demonstration of the Rescop Audit Management System